Recruitment Coordinator 2020
BELL Beyond English Language Learning is looking for an efficient, motivated individual to be a vital member of our Office team. Based in Italy, BELL focuses on teaching English to Italian students in a fun, innovate and practical way! Our mission is to make learning fun and interesting for all students, and to be the largest provider of Summer Camps in Italy.
BELL have many different projects running through-out the year, but by far the busiest period is during the summer, where hundreds of summer camp tutors are recruited and trained to inspire over 3000 Italian students with fully-immersive English summer camps.
As our new Recruitment Coordinator, your biggest responsibility will be to recruit enough Summer Camp tutors to reach our ambitious growth targets for 2020. You will be responsible for posting adverts, responding to queries, interviewing applicants and offering contracts to successful candidates. During the summer, you will work alongside our Summer Camp team to train the tutors, allocate them to camps and find solutions to problems that occur during the summer.
- Recruit BELL Summer Camp Tutors for Summer 2020
- Launch and manage advertising campaigns to attract candidates
- Review and interview applicants via Skype
- Submit job offers
- Coordinate the office during the Summer season
- Work closely with our Head of English and Head of Theatre on multiple projects
- Liaise with clients and build lasting relationships
- Further responsibilities may include managing: finance, events, HR, budgets, contracts, payments
- Facilitate promotional workshops with clients and schools
- Occasionally covering for teachers, teaching students aged 4-14 years (rare)
- Native English speaker
- Highly organised with keen attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of and a quick learner of spreadsheet software, Apple software and databases.
- Proactive, fun and enthusiastic
- A people person, with the ability to build and maintain positive relationships with candidates, senior management and colleagues
- Flexible and hard-working
- Experience within the field of TEFL teaching
- Recruitment experience highly desirable
- Driving licence preferred
Location & Details